Exactly one year after JMC Academy launched its Digital Design course in Sydney with a talented, dedicated cohort, the course will now be offered in Melbourne in 2016!
The course explores design for the future and students have been busy designing apps, websites and devices as well as spaces and experiences. Alongside the course launch, Game Development, Animation and Design students have enjoyed seeing their designs jump off the page into three dimensional splendor.
The MakerGear M Series 3D Printer technical specifications include:
- Black Powder-Coated Rigid Steel Frame
- CNC Machined Black Anodized-Aluminum Axes Mounts
- Precision X & Y Linear Rails
- Precision Ground and Polished Steel Shafting
- 4-Start Lead Screw with Integrated NEMA 17 Stepper
- Assembled MakerGear 1.75mm Stepper Plastruder
- 8" x 10" x 8" Build Area
To lodge your expression of interest for early enrolment in our Melbourne Digital Design course, click here.