JMC Academy's Perform, Record & Create Workshop is designed to give you an immersive experience in performing and recording live music.
Workshops are a great opportunity for students in grades 9-12 to get a taste of life at JMC Academy while engaging in a fun, hands-on program relating to their own creative passion.
The workshop will be an immersive experience where you’ll learn about the fundamental skills required to perform in a band. We will allocate a song; help you learn your parts and then you will arrange the song as an ensemble. You’ll then hit the recording studio to record the song live! To finish the day, you’ll take part in an ‘Introduction to Songwriting’ workshop.
Workshop requirements and details:
- All participants must be in grades 9-12.
- All Workshops will be held at JMC Academy Brisbane
- The price of the workshop includes lunch.
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation featuring details of the Workshop they have completed.
- Please note photos will be taken during the workshop. If you would not like your photo taken please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.