Monday 19th September 2022
10:00am - 4:00pm
High school students in years 9 - 12
JMC Academy - 208 Park Street, South Melbourne, 3205
Join JMC Academy for an introductory workshop in podcasting these school holidays! In this 1-day workshop, participants will learn how to develop, record and release their very own podcast and get a taste for the entertainment industry! Experiencing the hands on process of creating a podcast, participants will walk away with an understanding of:
- Creating a podcast, from idea to distribution.
- How to develop a creative concept.
- Understand basic recording and editing techniques.
- How to distribute via Podcatchers.
- How to promote and market a podcast.
Come hang out and learn from industry pro, Dan Koop, who has worked in roles such as Creative Producer of the Melbourne Fringe Festival and for organisations such as the Sydney Festival and the Brisbane Powerhouse.Book Now!
What You'll Need to Bring:
- A set of headphones (if you don’t have a set of headphones, reach out to us and we can provide you one)
- Notepad and pen
Contact: Joe Betros – firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop serves as an introduction to our Entertainment Business Management course.