We will be holding Introductory Workshops during the July school holidays at our JMC Brisbane Campus. Tickets are now available.
The workshops are a great opportunity to check out the JMC Academy campus while getting a taste of what studying your passion with Australia's leading Creative Industries provider is like at this fun, engaging and hands-on program!
These workshops are strictly for high school students in years 9 - 12.
These popular workshops fill very quickly. Get your tickets today!
JMC Academy's Digital TV Workshop is designed to refine and expand your production skills & knowledge into TV multi-camera production.
1 day workshop (2 sessions available)
This practical workshop, designed specifically for high school students aims to provide an introduction to the Film & TV studio recording processes.
- Practical skills using multi-camera operation and control room
- An opportunity to create and experience an in-house TV production
- An opportunity to learn from industry-experienced practitioners
Workshop requirements and details
- All participants must be in grades 9-12.
- All Workshops will be held at JMC Academy Brisbane: 75 Grey St, South Brisbane QLD
- Price of Workshop includes lunch.
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation that includes the details of the completed workshop.
Please note photos will be taken during the workshop. If you would not like your photo taken please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Did you miss out on a workshop you are interested in? Click here to leave us your details and we will be in touch when the next round of workshops are released!
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org