JMC Academy Sydney
561 Harris St
Ultimo NSW 2007
Registrations for this event have now closed.
Creating good websites is hard.
However, as a designer, marketer, project manager or business owner, knowing how to do it well can be an absolute game-changer.
Whether you’re making one for yourself, for your company or for a client, planning, designing and launching a new website can be a thoroughly interesting and highly rewarding experience. There is nothing more satisfying than having a website you made ‘go live’ and watching people from all over the world visit a tiny part of the internet that you created.
What’s even better is seeing the incredible impact a new website can have. From increasing sales or sign-ups to boosting performance or shifting perception - a damn good website can do it all and more. But the key to creating a damn good website, is running a damn good website project!
In this 2.5-hour class presented by AGDA, you will be taken on a tightly compact run-through of the multiple stages of a typical website project, from the very first step to the very last drop.
We will tackle the following:
- Workshop sessions and website strategy
- Costing, scoping and project planning
- Audience groups and online business objectives
- Features and functionality
- Copywriting and content development
- Site structure, wireframes and prototyping
- UX/UI design practices and process
- Testing and launching your site
- On-going maintenance and digital marketing
- Time for questions, queries and discussion
- Digital Designers
- Digital Strategists
- Brand Managers
- Comms Staff
- Content Writers
- Digital Producers
- Website Project Managers
- Account Managers
- Business Owners/Operators