Postgraduate (Master's Degree) applicants will be selected on the basis of:
- A completed, recognised bachelor degree (or higher) in a relevant field of study*
- A bachelor degree (or higher) in an unrelated discipline plus relevant industry experience
and/or other qualifications
- English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5 (with no band below 6.0)
- Interviews with Academic and International staff.
* A relevant field of study includes but is not limited to: music and sound production, arts management, film + television, music and related studies, entertainment, graphic and design studies, visual arts, interactive + visual design, animation and game design, creative writing, new media, communication and media studies.
Applications will be accepted until 2 weeks before the course commences, but please note that visa applications can take considerably longer than two weeks to process. Please contact the Australian Embassy in your home country for recommended timeframes for processing your visa application.