JMC Academy has three intake periods for full-time undergraduate courses and two intake periods for postgraduate courses.
Undergraduate courses (Diplomas and Bachelors) operate on a trimester system (3 academic periods a year), whilst our Postgraduate course (Masters) operate on a semester system (2 academic periods a year).
JMC Academy's upcoming undergraduate (diploma and bachelor) intake and term dates are:
- Orientation Week commences May 31, 2021
- Trimester commences June 7, 2021
- Assessment weeks August 30 – September 12, 2021
- Trimester finishes September 12, 2021
- Inter trimester break September 13 – September 26, 2021
- Orientation Week commences September 20, 2021
- Trimester commences September 27, 2021
- Assessment weeks December 20, 2021 – January 9, 2022
- Trimester finishes January 9, 2022
JMC Academy's upcoming postgraduate (master's) intake and term dates are:
- February 22nd 2021: Orientation
- March 1st - April 10th 2021: Teaching weeks 1 - 6
- April 12th - April 18th 2021: Mid-Term Break
- April 19th - May 28th 2021: Teaching weeks 7 - 12
- May 31st - June 13th 2021: Exam/Assessment weeks
- June 25th 2021: End (date for final results)
- August 2nd 2021: Orientation
- August 9th - September 17th 2021: Teaching weeks 1 - 6
- September 20th - September 26th 2021: Mid-Term Break
- September 27th - November 5th 2021: Teaching weeks 7 - 12
- November 8th - November 21st 2021: Exam/Assessment weeks
- December 3rd 2021: End (date for final results)
The census date determines the point at which a financial liability is incurred for a course. Students must finalise all enrolments in a term or semester before the census date. JMC Academy's upcoming census dates are:
- Sept 28th 2020
- March 8th 2021
- June 28th 2021
- 18th October 2021
- Feb 2021 TBC
- August 2021 TBC
All courses are offered full-time and are delivered on JMC Academy premises. Learning opportunities off-campus, such as performances, projects and excursions, may also be provided.
Trimester and Semester Systems
All of our Bachelor Degree programs are also available under a Semester system. Under the Trimester system the degree takes 2 years to complete. Under the Semester system the degree will be taken over 3 years.
Students will normally enrol in the Trimester (2-year) system and this will apply unless you advise us of your Semester (3-year) preference during the application/enrolment process.
Contact us for more information.