If you're a year 12 student looking to commence your studies in the creative industries at JMC Academy's Melbourne campus in a February intake - you'll need to lodge an application with VTAC.
What is VTAC?
The Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) is the central office that administers the application and offer process for places in tertiary courses at university, TAFE and independent tertiary colleges in Victoria (and a few outside Victoria). VTAC receives and forwards application information and supporting documentation to the course selection authorities at institutions. After selection decisions have been made by the course authorities at institutions, VTAC sends offer letters to successful applicants on the institutions’ behalf.
If you are a year 12 student looking to commence your studies with us in a February intake, you will need to lodge an application with VTAC. The VTAC application system allows you to apply for courses at multiple universities or colleges within one application.
If you are not a year 12 student or are looking to apply for a June or September intake, you may still apply directly through JMC here. You can find our entry requirements here.Click here to check out our Quick Guide to Applying Through VTAC
Early Offers for February 2023
With our Early Offers program, you can complete an early interview with one of our student admissions advisors and find out more about life at JMC, whether we'd be the right choice for you, and receive a VTAC conditional offer.
Why wait for your ATAR to be released to know how you'll be spending the next few years of your study time? Apply through JMC's Early Offers program to secure your conditional offer in our February 2023 intake before you even sit your final exams! You'll still have to apply through VTAC, but you can feel safe knowing that your formal offer is on its way. Whether you’re doing VCE or VCAL, we want to provide you some certainty in otherwise uncertain times.
What are the benefits of an early offer?
- Stress less about your exams, knowing your future is secure
- Our undergraduate programmes have no ATAR requirements
- No fees or costs associated with applying
- Our Student Admissions Advisors can assist you in the VTAC application process
- You are not obligated to take up our offer
- Your offer can be deferred to a mid-year or late-year intake
Here's what you need to do:
1. Apply through VTAC from 1st August, 2022
2. Answer a call from our Student Admissions team
3. Book an interview with our admissions team on the phone
4. Sit the interview
5. Receive a conditional offer