At JMC, it's all about exploring your passion, discovering a rewarding career and making a few life-long connections along the way. It's about helping you grow your skills, hone your creativity, and learn as much as you can about your chosen field so that you eventually land that job you’ve always dreamed of.
Join us on Saturday 4th September for our Open Day and discover how you can build your creative future with JMC.
On the day you'll be able to:
- Take a tour of our facilities across our two campuses
- Check out some of our serious gear
- Chat with current students and heads of departments
- Attend detailed course overview sessions
- Find out more about internship and study abroad opportunities
- See live performances, film + tv demos, and recording sessions in action
- Learn why JMC has been ranked #1 for student satisfaction amongst all private creative institutions in Australia
Due to COVID SAFE preventative measures, it is important that all attendees;
- are registered in advance of the event;
- will be signed in through our QR code system; and
- Masks are encouraged and hand sanitiser stations will be available
If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any Covid-like symptoms, please help to keep our community safe and stay at home.