Why wait? Get an offer to study in February now. No ATAR required!
Why wait for your ATAR to be released to know how you'll be spending the next few years of your study time? Apply through JMC's Early Entry program to secure your conditional offer in our February 2022 intake before you even sit your final exams!
Sydney + Brisbane campuses only, Victorian school leaver applicants should see VTAC Guidelines.
What are the benefits of early entry?
- Stress less about your exams, knowing you've already secured your place for next year
- Our undergraduate programmes have no ATAR requirements
- No fees or costs associated with applying
- You are not obligated to take up our offer
- Your offer can be deferred to a mid-year or late-year intake
How does it work?
Early entry is available for all current Year 12 students in Australia, looking to study at our Sydney or Brisbane campuses. Applying is easy and should only take a few minutes, you can apply directly by clicking here and a member of our team will be in touch to guide you through the process.
Once we've received your application we'll give you a buzz and organise for you to have a chat with one of our awesome admissions advisors. During this appointment they'll be able to confirm your application details, assess the best course & study options for you and finalise your offer!*
- Music and Songwriting applicants will also be required to audition.
- Animation/Game Design/Visual Communication applicants will be also required to demonstrate creative aptitude with a portfolio.
*Any offer presented to you by JMC Academy is conditional upon you meeting all course-specific application conditions, as well as the relevant course eligibility and admission criteria. Should you be eligible, a letter of conditional offer will be sent to you by JMC Academy and will outline academic conditions.