Applying is easy! We will guide you through the application and enrolment process.
You can apply directly from our website.
Click here to Apply now or Download the Application Form here.
If you have a printed copy of the application form you can submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submit Documents
You must submit the following documents:
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school;
- A copy of English test score results, evidencing IELTS 6.0 (with no single band below 5.5) or equivalent (if your English score is not IELTS 6.0 or equivalent we will advise you of your study options);
- Certified copy of your passport;
- Certified copy of current visa, if currently in Australia.
You can attach these documents to your online application, email them to us email@example.com or post to 171 Bank Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205 Australia.
For information on how to certify a document please click here.
We will contact you to arrange an interview, either in person or through skype.
4. Audition or Portfolio Submission
- Music performance applicants must book an Audition.
- Students who would like to study Animation, Games or Digital Design must submit a portfolio.
- Songwriting applicants may choose between an audition or a porfolio submission.
5. If accepted, JMC Academy will send you a Letter of Offer and invoice.
To accept an offer you must:
- Complete and sign the Enrolment Form
- Complete and sign the Enrolment Agreement
- Complete and sign the Applicant Checklist and Financial Declaration forms
- Pay enrolment fee of AUD $150.00
- Pay first trimester tuition fee
- Organise Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). A quote for health cover will appear on your invoice. You may purchase through JMC Academy or arrange your own.
7. Apply for your visa
JMC Academy will issue an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) so that you can apply for a study visa.
8. Start your creative future at JMC Academy!