Student fees are to be paid one trimester at a time. Students who receive an offer of admission will also be provided with an invoice containing the following:
- First trimester fees
- Enrolment fee
- Quote for Overseas Student Health Cover
- Payment methods and bank details
Please note that text books and resource materials will be paid in addition to the tuition fees.
Download the fee sheet
REFUND POLICY CONDITIONS AND PROCESSES
JMC Academy reserves the right to cancel or postpone any courses prior to their scheduled commencement dates, should it be necessary. In such circumstances, if the course is postponed by more than four weeks, and if a student is unable to enrol in a similar course at JMC, all fees will be refunded.
Where a visa has not been received in time to start the course, the student must contact JMC Academy in writing and they will be offered another starting date without charge.
Refund of the fees will only be granted in accordance with the refund policy set out below.
Full Fee Refund
JMC Academy will make a full refund of course fees paid in the following circumstances:
- Application for a student visa is unsuccessful. In this case JMC Academy reserves the right to retain registration charge of A$150. A request for refund in writing and proof of visa refusal from the Australian Government must be sent to JMC Academy upon visa refusal. In this case full refund of course tuition fees will be made within 28 days.
- If for any reason JMC Academy is unable to start delivery of the course on the agreed starting date or ceases to deliver the course before it is completed. In this case a full refund of course tuition fees paid will be made within 14 days of the specified starting date or from the time the course ceases to be delivered in accordance with the refund requirements of the ESOS Act 2000.
Partial Fee Refund
JMC Academy will make a partial refund of tuition fees in the following circumstances:
- If written notice of withdrawal is received more than 10 weeks before commencement of the course all fees are refundable, less the $150 application fee.
- If written notice of withdrawal is received between four and ten weeks before commencement of the course 70% of fees will be refunded.
- If written notice of withdrawal is received less than four weeks before commencement of the course 40% of fees will be refunded.
No Fee Refund
If written notice of withdrawal is received from a student after commencement of the course no refund will be applicable.
- Refunds for any monies received by JMC Academy on behalf of the student for services other than tuition fees must be requested from the company delivering the service and will be subject to the respective company’s refund policies.
- In the event that an extension to your student visa is not granted and the course has commenced a refund will not be issued if written notice is received after commencement date.
- In the event that the student seeks and is granted approval by JMC Academy to transfer to another provider prior to completion of six months study of the principal course, no refund of any course money paid in advance will be granted.
- In the event that your enrolment is cancelled because of infringement with the JMC Academy Disciplinary Policy or breach of student visa conditions, no refund of any course fees paid in advance will be granted.