Protecting your privacy online.
JMC Academy is committed to preserving your privacy and will:
- Only collect personal information from you for lawful purposes
- Only collect information as it is necessary
- Tell you what the information will be used for
- Protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure or other misuse
Not disclose personal information outside JMC Academy except where:
- You have consented to the disclosure, or the likelihood of disclosure
- The Academy is required by legislation, court order or other legally enforceable instrument and the request is in a written form
- Disclosure is reasonably believed to be necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to life or health of any person.
- There is a requirement to provide personal information to the Australian Government, designated authority, the tuition Assurance Scheme and/or the ESOS Assurance Fund Manager. This information may include personal and contact details, course enrolment details, and in the case of an international student, circumstances of any suspected breach by the student of a student visa condition.