What is Creative Scope?
Creative SCOPE is JMC Academy’s dedicated high - school outreach program for teachers, parents, Career Advisors, Career Practitioners and students to help them navigate through the huge amount of information on creative careers and industries.
Creative work in both traditional and non-traditional sectors has expanded and grown exponentially. However, it's also one of the hardest to keep up with. That's where the Creative Scope team come in.
As a team we want to walk you through what creative careers and industries entail and explain the opportunities available to young adults, giving you the confidence to support your student or child in this important decision. We're super excited about this unique program and look forward to meeting as many passionate creatives and their biggest influencers and mentors!
How can the Creative Scope help your Creative Student?
- A single contact for any questions on creative career pathways, information on creative job roles, associations or suggested reference reports.
- Information on JMC's school holiday workshops, short courses, open days, career information nights and creative competitions.
- In-school presentations on creative careers and JMC Academy courses and attendance at careers expos.
- Deep-dive sessions on creative workshops on topics such as songwriting and composition, creative thinking, character design and more.
- Teacher professional development in music, art, media, and entertainment. These sessions give teachers the opportunity to engage in tech and specialised skills training workshops while collaborating and meeting other educators from cross-sector secondary schools.