Creating good websites is hard.
However, as a designer, marketer, project manager or business owner, knowing how to do it well can be an absolute game-changer.
Whether you’re making one for yourself, for your company or for a client, planning, designing and launching a new website can be a thoroughly interesting and highly rewarding experience. There is nothing more satisfying than having a website you made ‘go live’ and watching people from all over the world visit a tiny part of the internet that you created.
What’s even better is seeing the incredible impact a new website can have. From increasing sales or sign-ups to boosting performance or shifting perception - a damn good website can do it all and more. But the key to creating a damn good website, is running a damn good website project!
In this 2.5-hour class presented by AGDA, you will be taken on a tightly compact run-through of the multiple stages of a typical website project, from the very first step to the very last drop.
We will tackle the following:
• Workshop sessions and website strategy
• Costing, scoping and project planning
• Audience groups and online business objectives
• Features and functionality
• Copywriting and content development
• Site structure, wireframes and prototyping
• UX/UI design practices and process
• Testing and launching your site
• On-going maintenance and digital marketing
• Time for questions, queries and discussion
• Digital Designers
• Digital Strategists
• Brand Managers
• Comms Staff
• Content Writers
• Digital Producers
• Website Project Managers
• Account Managers
• Business Owners/Operators
Saturday, 15th February
JMC Academy, 561 Harris Street, Ultimo
1pm to 3.30pm
Tickets single session:
20% Discount for people purchasing and attending both workshops
Find out more