Post Graduate Study Options
All JMC Academy Bachelor Degrees are recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. JMC Academy Bachelor Degree graduates are eligible to apply for entry to a relevant Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Master’s Degree by course work at any Australian University.
JMC Academy graduates have gone on to postgraduate and further study at various Australian tertiary institutions, here are some examples:
Source: JMC Academy Alumni Surveys 2013, 2014, and 2015
- Master of Education at ACU
- Graduate Diploma in Screenwriting at Australian Film Television Radio School
- Master of Music Therapy at Melbourne University
- Bachelor of Music Sonic Arts
- Bachelor of Communication (Journalism) at UTS
- Master of Communication at RMIT
- Master of Architectural Science (Audio and Acoustics) at Sydney University
- Master of Recording Arts at Macquarie University
- Master of Commerce at Sydney University
- Master of Clinical Audiology
- Master of Media Arts and Production at UTS
- Master of Education at QUT
Master's degree pathway
JMC Academy is pleased to offer a Master’s degree pathway for JMC Bachelor of Creative Arts graduates to Sydney College of the Arts, the University of Sydney.
Students who successfully complete the Bachelor of Creative Arts in 3D Animation, Game Design or Film and Television will meet the academic entry requirement for admission to the Master of Moving Image at the Sydney College of the Arts Graduate School (The University of Sydney), subject to the following conditions:
To learn more about the Master of Moving Image, click here.
- JMC graduates must submit a portfolio of creative work, except where they have achieved a Distinction average;
- Students must satisfy the postgraduate English language entry requirements of the University of Sydney.