Domestic students have the option of paying tuition fees in 2 instalments prior to the commencement of each semester or deferring payment through FEE-HELP . For further information on Fee Help please Click Here. To be entitled to Fee-HELP you must be an Australian citizen or hold a permanent humanitarian visa.
Unless applying for FEE-HELP, tuition fees are due four (4) weeks prior to the commencement of the course. Payment for all fees is in Australian dollars and payment can be made by cash, credit card or cheque made payable to JMC Academy. Cash payments exceeding $150.00 cannot be accepted.
Fee information for international students can be found in the International Students section. Click here.
To view our International and Domestic course fees or fee schedule, please click on one of the files below.
- If written notice of student withdrawal (cancellation of enrolment or deferment) is received 14 days before course commencement, course fees will be refunded in full, minus a withdrawal fee of 5% of the total course fees for that semester. Enrolment fees are non-refundable. If a FEE-HELP loan has been applied for, no FEE-HELP debt will be incurred. However, there will be a 5% withdrawal fee of the total course fees for that semester levied.
- If written notice is received of student withdrawal or deferment after enrolment and prior to or on the Census date, students paying up-front fees to the Academy will be liable for a withdrawal fee of 10% of the total course fees for that semester and the balance of fees paid for units not commenced will be refunded. If a FEE-HELP loan has been applied for, no FEE-HELP debt will be incurred. However, there will be a 10% withdrawal fee of the total course fees for that semester levied. Enrolment fees will not be refundable.
- Withdrawal or deferment after enrolment and after the Census date will result in no refund of the relevant semester's fees, unless special circumstances apply. A FEE-HELP debt will be incurred for all enrolled units of study and deferment is not permitted after the Census date in either semester.
- In the event of JMC Academy cancelling a course, all fees paid in advance will be refunded within 14 days of cancellation.
- Further details are available in the attachments below.
- Please refer to the International website by clicking here.